iMore show 338: Pre-post-PC
Rene and David Chartier talk about Google getting into premium hardware with Glass and Pixel, much as Apple has moved into services with iCloud. Also, the case for user-defined default apps, and wether multitasking matters on the iPad.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe via RSS: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- When Apple, Microsoft, and Google took on touch
- Let me get this straight
- Ubuntu for tablets revealed with split screen multi-tasking, preview for Nexus slates coming this week
- iOS apps from Google and others improve on Apple defaults
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including the iMore show, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, Debug, Ad hoc, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!