What are the hottest new apps on the App Store right now? These!
There are over a million and a half apps for iPhone and iPad and the number just keeps growing. Every day new and newly updated apps hit the App Store, and it's impossible to keep up with all of them. Luckily, you don't have to. All you have to do is bookmark this page and come back every day. When you do, we'll have the best of the best new apps waiting for you!
And don't forget to check out our list of this week's best games for your iPhone.
Best new and updated apps
This week, get help planning all of those trips you take, Casio teaches you to play the piano, de-stress by coloring, and more.
- HelloGbye - If you travel often, you might want to give this app a shot. It's meant to help you quickly and easily plan trips, including booking flights and hotels. What's great about the app is that all you have to do to get started is use your words. Say, for instance, "Fly me to New York on April 13 for three nights, then fly me home," and HelloGbye will find options that fit your parameters. The app can handle multi-city trips and help plan travel for up to nine people per trip. In addition to booking your travel, HelloGbye will also help you plan your itinerary for your stay at your destination. - Free - Download Now
- Chordana Play - This new app from Casio focuses on teaching you to play the piano. The app has several lessons to help you hone your skills, along with 50 built-in songs as well as standard MIDI files that you can play along with. Play on Chordana Play's virtual keyboard, or connect to certain physical Casio keyboards with a Stereo mini-to-Stereo mini cable. - Free - Download Now
- Lake Coloring Books - These coloring books are meant to help people of all ages relax and de-stress. These books come from artists on Instagram and each comes with 12 drawings for you to color to your heart's content. You've got five tools at your disposal: the acrylic brush, watercolor brush, spray, fill, and eraser, and you can also view a palette of your previously used colors. The app comes with support for 3D Touch on the iPhone, as well as Apple Pencil support on the iPad Pro to make your drawing experience even better and more intuitive. - Free - Download Now
- AND CO - Manage your small business from your iPhone with AND CO. The app lets you make invoices and send them off in a matter of seconds, while also making it easy to track their progress. AND CO also lets you create and send secure contracts, track your time, and even get in touch with a human consultant if you need to. And with tax season upon those of us in the U.S., AND CO gives you access to detailed, easy-to-read income statements to make this time of year that much easier. - Free - Download Now
- Pendo - This app is your ultimate destination for writing it down. What is it? Pretty much anything you want. Pendo is a combined app for notes, journaling, todos, calendaring, and sharing. Connect Pendo to your iOS calendar, and use natural language to enter in new events. Create todo lists and Twitter posts, and more. Pendo also comes equipped with a set of letter-based quick commands, which allows making entries to be easier than ever. - Free - Download Now
- Wokabulary - Develop your vocabulary, expanding your linguistic horizons with Wokabulary. While the app doesn't offer courses in languages, it can help you learn a new language with its flash card system, which is adaptable to almost any language. Get quizzed, with the app determining how to assign difficulty to a word based on how well you know them in each quiz. And no matter where you are, Wokabulary will keep your vocabulary in sync between Mac, iPhone, and iPad. - Free - Download Now
With this week's featured apps, Apple is focusing on exercising and getting out of the house. Whether it's apps to track your runs, finding new places to burn off those winter calories, or getting series about a training program, these apps should help you meet your fitness goals.
- Strava Running and Cycling GPS - Use Strava as your go-to destination for your running and biking workouts. Record activity, compare against previous workouts, and share your results with your friends and the wider Strava community. Stats include your running or cycling route, and the app tracks everything from time to calories to distance traveled. Check out the community feed to not only see the stats of your fellow runners and cyclists, but also great photos of the trails and exercise routes they find. - Free - Download Now
- Komoot - This app helps you plan the perfect outdoor workout by helping you plan your route. Whether you're cycling, running, or hiking, Komoot will be able to point you in the right direction, with detailed maps of cycling paths, natural trails, and more. You can use the app's built-in voice navigation to help you get from start to finish, which is especially helpful for new routes. Working out somewhere with a bad cellular connection, or just want to save on data usage, download Komoot's maps for offline use so you'll have them at your fingertips no matter where the trail takes you. - Free - Download Now
- Yoga Studio - For those of you looking to get started with yoga, this might be the app for you. Get more than 70 yoga lessons, complete with HD video. If you're a yoga expert, you can even create your own video class and share it. Keep yourself on track for continued yoga progress with the included class scheduler. And you're not confined to your iPhone or iPad with Yoga Studio either. You can watch all of the app's lessons in your living room on your Apple TV. - Free - Download Now
- MTB Project - This one's for the mountain bikers out there. MTB Project is a great resource for mountain bikers looking for new trails to follow. The app acts like a guidebook, putting information on over 77,000 miles of trail at your fingertips. Get detailed stat breakdowns and descriptions of each trail, along with reviews and beautiful photography. When you're actually ready to head out, MTB Project will be able to track your progress on each trail using your iPhone's GPS, and you can download the app's maps for offline use. - Free - Download Now
Free app of the week
Musemage - This app looks to be your single-app video capture solution. You can not only record video, but also create clips, add filters, stabilization, and much more. There's even a manual camera mode to give you fine-grain control over your shot.
Here's what the developer says about Musemagic:
With just a simple download, Musemage opens up your mobile device's camera like no other app can do. Musemage's most unique feature is that it enables you to use different filters and effects all in real-time processing while shooting, without waiting, in full HD video and full-resolution photos!
You can get Musemage for free from the App Store until March 30.
- Free - Download Now